- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Give it a Lash - Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara
By: Niamh, 02 September 2015
I’m the sort of person who hangs onto their mascara for years. Yes I know its gross and I know all the horror stories of years old makeup, yadda, yadda, yadda, but I still do it!
And the other morning as I was reaching for an old fav… I’m not saying how old mind you, but in the end I had to admit defeat as it had completely dried up inside. So I was forced to open a new one and the new Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara had just landed on my desk the other day, so I thought I’d give it a go.
When it comes to mascara for me, my main bugbear is too much product on the brush. It just makes the mascara impossible to use with huge clumps. Argh! Thankfully this one didn’t overfill the brush. I was trying the Dramatic Volume version and the brush in this case was a twisted fibre one, which I do like.
It went on well with minimal clumping and once you use a good technique going from the root to tip in a side to side motion, the results were flutter tastic!
The good news is that it will set you back just €5.39!! At that price, its worth giving it a lash! (sorry, not sorry!)