- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Dove DermaSpa - Home Spa Style Treat
By: Niamh, 07 September 2015
I don’t always have to time to really enjoy pampering my skin with a lush body cream post shower… let’s face it, when it’s a cold morning and you’ve just dashed out of the shower, the best you can hope for is a quick slathering of whatever cream is nearest to you before you head out the door.
But, when you do find yourself having a bit of time, be it in the evening or weekend, there is nothing nicer than indulging your skin in a rich, creamy and dreamy lotion that smells divine and makes your skin feel super soft and non-greasy.
Well it seems the boffins at Dove have given their body moisturising creams a super charged home spa style makeover. Ladies meet Dove DermaSpa! The idea behind the collection is that it’s a fusion between dermatological care with luxurious spa experiences you’ll use every day! And let me tell you they smell divine. Each collection has its own subtle scent, developed in collaboration with Ann Gottlieb, global fragrance expert and consultant to some of the world’s most esteemed beauty houses: Dior, Marc Jacobs & Calvin Klein.
In short ladies, this feels like a much more grown up range. The packaging is sleeker and more indulgent, yet you can use these products every day. There’s also three distinct collections within the range, the first is GOODNESS which combines omega oil with Cell-Moisturisers™ which work at the heart of skin cells, leaving the skin full of moisture. This one was my personal fav. Luxe and dreamy I could use the body oil and body cream all day.
There’s also an UPLIFTED+ range to help improve elasticity and firmness in the skin, and finally YOUTHFUL VITALITY which provides resilience back to mature skin.
Plus for those who love Doves Summer Skin gradual tanning moisturiser, there’s also a lush DermaSpa variant called SUMMER REVIVED combining natural, gentle tanners with Cell-MoisturisersTM.
It’s well worth checking out ladies and the price tag ain’t bad either with prices ranging from €5.99 - €13.99