- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Dermalogica - Must-Have Primer
By: Niamh, 22 January 2016
We’re finally wading through blue January and with payday on the horizon, we’ve know what we’ll be splashing out on. Meet Dermalogica’s new lightweight and non-greasy, HydraBlur™ Primer.
What I like about this new primer is that it does the usual stuff, blurs lines and smooths the skin, but it also mattifies as well as hydrating the skin without clogging pores, which when you have problem skin like mine, is essential.
It’s packed with skin goodies like Abyssinian Seed Oil which smooths skin texture and tone by creating a non-occlusive film. Mushroom extract to reduce pore visibility and size and Wu-Zhu-Yu (evodia rutaecarpa) fruit extract which enhances skin radiance by boosting microcirculation
An added bonus is that it’s got a micro-encapsulated tint that releases upon application to provide neutral coverage.
It will be available from 1st Feb and will set you back €48