- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Say Yes To Healthy Hair - The Viviscal Trial
By: Niamh, 12 February 2016
I am a big believer in that what you put into your body has an effect on you overall condition of your skin, hair, nails, etc.
Now don’t let that fool you into thinking I’m some kind of ‘my body is a temple’ person who doesn’t summarily stuff McDonalds, pizzas, burgers, wine, chocolate, crisps, etc down my neck on a regular basis, because I do!
That said, as someone who’s suffered from cystic acne I also know that there is only so much skincare products can do for your skin working from the outside. Indeed, much of that is down to what’s going on inside.
The same can be true for your gruaig. Yes I am a self-confessed hair aficionado and adore a good shampoo or conditioning treatment as much as the next beauty junkie, but I do believe that diet or supplements can have a visible impact on your hair too.
So with all that in mind, I am embarking on a 90 Viviscal hair trial. Yes you’ve heard of Viviscal, it’s the supplement with a big following that works by helping hair growth in its initial stages beneath the scalp as the follicle is formed, feeding hair the nutrients it needs to look healthy, voluminous and strong. The unique marine complex AminoMar strengthens thin and wispy hair and encourages existing hair to grow, while natural ingredients including Vitamin C, Zinc, Flaxseed and Horsetail Plant Extract nourish each strand from the inside out.
So here goes, check back for my progress and follow the wider debate with the hashtag #SayYesToHealthyHair