- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Morning Skin Treat - Wake Up Cream
By: Niamh, 02 February 2016
Hands up who wakes up feeling tired? Yep I know I certainly do… basically every morning when that blasted alarm goes off I feel wrecked. And when you feel wrecked often you look wrecked, so one thing that really helps to perk me up is my morning skincare routine.
Now when I say ‘routine’ most of the time it’s a quick clean and plop of day cream, before I throw on my foundation and head for the door, but for the last week or so it’s been Garnier’s new Miracle Wake Up Cream and I am in love.
First off the name is great because we all do need some kind of wake up cream to get us going.
Second this stuff is well lush! I mean so proper creamy and dreamy I just adored putting it on and it really does leave skin feeling super smooth, hydrated and refreshed. It’s also the ideal base for makeup too. I used it on my safe zones and for anyone who suffers from adult acne you’ll know that means away from the chin and jawline just to be safe. But my skin tolerated it well on my forehead, nose and cheeks.
At €19.99 it’s not going to break the bank and thankfully a little goes a long way.