- Boohoo to Team Up with Charli XCX » Read More
- Makeup From a Galaxy Far Far Away » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- Tiki Cocktails » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- KDK Fall 2015 Collection » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Block Party » Read More
- Babies Know the Facts About Folic » Read More
- Brown Thomas AW15 Fashion Show » Read More
- Morning Skin Moisture Boost » Read More
- Glazed Chicken Thighs » Read More
- Ultimate CC Cream for Blondes » Read More
- Instant Glow & Buildable Tan » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish and independent!
The Night in Pix - M&S Spring Summer Fashion Show
By: Niamh, 16 February 2012
They’re aint no party like an M&S Party and last night the brand delivered in spades.
Last night over 200 of Dublin’s movers and shakers (and Beautycouture.ie’s Niamh, Emily & Magenta!) turned up to see Marks & Spencer unveil their spring summer collection in the historic surroundings of City Hall on Dame St.
Top Irish stylist Catherine Condell, produced the show focusing on the major trends for the season including Park Avenue, Miami Kitsch, Track Stars and Culture Clash. Top models Thalia Heffernan and Christina Toal showcased the range which included key items including the iconic per una Speziale floral shift dress and Limited Collection yellow mesh dress.
Guests dined on delicious M&S canapés and sipped on champagne while enjoying the show and every guest left with a delicious M&S Oriental Takeaway, including a bottle of wine! Nice and the fashion wasn’t bad either (full fashion report tomorrow)
But for now check out the night in pix below!
Thats how to do colour blocking! Aoibhinn Ni Shuillabhain
Beautycouture.ie's Emily O'Donnell, looking stunning as always
Casual and chic - Corina Cunane and Vicky Taylor
Danielle Macari and Emma Coppola work their fab accessories
Gorge gal Hayley Rock
Love her sense of style! Nadine Wai-O'Flynn
Glam gals - Roz and Vicky Flanagan
A family affair - Lucy Butler, Elaine Butler Doolin and Lesley Doolin
Brunette beauties - Lorraine Dwyer and Claire Guiney
Love that guna! Nadia Pallas
Cute or what? Model Sarah McGovern and her son Jude
Former Beautycouture.ie interviewee Lorna Weightman and Jonathan Glenister
All smiles! Alan Hughes, Carmel Breheny and Karl Broderick