- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Hair Mist - Chanel Chance Eau Vive
By: Niamh, 13 January 2016
Hands up who has every sprayed their favourite perfume on their locks? Yes I have to admit I have done this more times than I can to remember. But you know what? It’s actually bad for your gruaig*!
Yes it can dry the hair out big time so while it’s tempting, if you’ve got hair issues, and let’s face it who doesn’t, spraying your favourite scents up there will only make your bad hair day even worse.
But there are a few products out there that smell great and can be used in the hair, alas not many of our favourite scents do such a product, so when we heard that our beloved Chanel has come out with a new hair mist in their deliciously fresh Chance Eau Vive, we were doing our happy dance.
Packed with zesty citrus notes as well as subtle notes of jasmine and white musks as well as a cedar-iris accord, a spritz of the new new hair mist is the perfect way to start your day.
Launching on 22nd Jan, this is a well-deserved treat that will set you back €41.