- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Beauty and Accessories - Victoria’s Secret Opens its Second Irish Store
By: Niamh, 12 July 2016
Fancy pants and beauty retailer Victoria’s Secret has opened its second store at The Loop in Terminal 1 at Dublin Airport. The leading US brand, which currently operates its only Irish stores exclusively in The Loop at Dublin Airport, has just opened the new beauty and accessories outlet, which means lots of fab browsing pre-flight ladies!
Passengers visiting the 70 square metre store can expect to find a selection of the brand’s most sought-after beauty and cosmetic products including fragrances, lip glosses, body creams and mists. The new location will also showcase a range of accessories such as branded fashion bags, wallets and iPhone covers and an assortment of scarves and underwear.
To make the airport shopping experience as seamless as possible The Loop offers its free Click and Collect and Shop and Collect services.
Shop and Collect also allows customers to purchase items at Dublin Airport with the added benefit of storing these purchases on site until the customer returns to Ireland. A text is also sent to each passenger using this service to remind them to pick up their goods when they arrive back to Dublin Airport.
The Loop’s Click and Collect service allows you to browse and purchase up to 12 hours in advance of your flight via www.theloop.ie. Your purchases can then be picked up on departure or when you arrive back to the airport.