- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Shoe Lust - An Ode to Manolo
By: Niamh, 10 July 2014
When it comes to designer shoe lust, for me there is just one man who has my heart and its Manolo Blahnik… yes you can keep your Louboutins, your Jimmy Choo’s and your Alexander McQueens (obviously if any of the those designers ever want to change my mind and send me a pair I am open to persuasion!) but for me its Manolo all the way.
Why? Well here’s the thing. The man makes exquisite shoes. Sure Louboutins with their red soles are pretty nice and Jimmy Choo’s bling-tastic sandals are a cute, but when you look at a Manolo shoe you can immediately see a difference.
They are elegance personified, they are classy, timeless and darn right stunning. I have this urge to run over and pick them up and just ‘have them’ in my wardrobe. They are the shoes I just might actually make good on my threat to sell my Kidney for!
So with all that in mind, this week’s Shoe lust if from the maestro himself and his stunningly simple Krivog Shoes €645 from Brown Thomas.