- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Divine Boutique - Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth
By: Niamh, 13 January 2016
Aussie brand Keepsake has just landed in go-to fashion boutique Divine! The fashion forward, high end feel range with its accessible price point is the perfect fit for this fab fashion favourite in Maynooth.
Keepsake’s high-end appeal has found a following amongst celebrities and style icons, with Kendall Jenner, Reese Witherspoon, Gigi Hadid, Mila Kunis, Carrie Bickmore, Kristin Cavallari, Alexa Vega and Brittany Snow amongst its high profile supporters.
Keepsake Head Designer Carmen Dugan has grown with the label since the beginning, seeing it blossom into a strong representation of modern femininity by finding “the right balance between detail and simplicity in each garment”. Through Carmen’s dedication, exclusive prints, premium fabrics and an updated understanding of classic silhouettes has become the signature within any of Keepsake’s eleven annual collections.
Here’s a flavour of what to expect, prices average around the €200 mark.