- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
A Fashion Must Have - Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection
By: Niamh, 24 August 2015
The rather talented Irish designer Jonathan Anderson, the founding designer of J.W.Anderson, has become the first Irish designer to create a collection for mega brand Diet Coke.
The Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection, showcases the new, limited edition bottle designs for the first time and we want them all!
The two limited-edition designer Diet Coke aluminium bottles, in striking red and blue and sophisticated pink and grey are inspired by J.W.Anderson’s autumn/winter 2015 collection and specifically the ‘Vesuvio’ design, the bottles feature an imaginary Italian postcard scene incorporating ‘pixelated’ shapes. Hyper-realistic photography decorates the bottle and the rest of the dynamic collection, giving a 3-dimensional effect mimicking J.W.Anderson’s signature knitwear.
The collection also features two t-shirts, a tote bag and premium notebook.
Jonathan Anderson said, “I was inspired by the Vesuvio graphic in my 2015 autumn/winter collection and thought it would be cool if we could make this knitwear design come to life on the bottle through photography. I’m constantly looking for new challenges and Diet Coke enabled me to raise the bar and bring a different approach to the design of its iconic bottle.”
A limited-edition collector's box set – featuring J.W.Anderson's Diet Coke bottles and notebook is available from the Harvey Nichols store in Dublin and online for €39.99.