- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Cath Kidston - Good Mood Dressing
By: Niamh, 21 January 2011
We’re loving these super retro kitsch tea dresses from Cath Kidston.
Anyone who is a fan of colour will be in heaven with these guna’s and the vibrant and dramatic colours are so vivid, they are bound to get you in a good mood... sort of a theraputic 'good mood dressing' if you will!
Totally fun and full of spring charm, these fab tea dresses will be total wardrobe keepers, thanks to their versatility and downright cuteness... now hurry up spring and get here so we can wear them without freezing!
Yellow Libby Edge Frill dress €114
Connie short sleeve dress €114
Scarlett star print dress €102